Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Starting a Start-up!

So after a few years of daydreaming, brainstorming and most of all inaction, I've finally decided to start a start-up based on an idea I have very recently. Right now I can't devilge any info regarding the idea (since the project is still work in progress) but it's been on my mind almost every single minute for the past 2 weeks. I figure it has definitely affected my preparation for my final exams but for now, I have no choice but to move with speed in order to get a first-mover advantage since this idea is new and never tried before (at least to the best of my knowledge). Yet it is really simple and doesn't take much work for others to implement. But I believe this has substantial potential. Hence, I've been calling some of the most capable people i know for the past few days who possess the specific technical skills that I'm looking for and pursuading them to join me as co-founders. I've also gone to seminars in school to approaach other bright minds in the field in the hope of building up a committed team by next week. It sounds crazy the rate i want things to get done, but i have no choice to push ahead really fast. i really really hope i can get there before someone else.

Now feeling: Inspired, excited, anxious....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Song Yang! Wo Zhi Chi Ni!

Sharon said...

way to go mike cho :) glad to read you're doing it!