Thursday, August 09, 2007

Street-singing in Clarke Quay

Clarke Quay's now my favorite street-singing spot in Singapore! It's a lively place, especially on Fridays and Saturdays. I usually setup my spot on the bridge that links from Clarke Quay to Riverside Point; it's got regular foot traffic and yet a fair distance away from all the pubs and restaurants on both sides of the river such that it's not as noisy compared to Orchard. Incidentally, I happened to know the architect, Stephen Pimpley, who designed Clarke Quay...I'm thankful that he has created such a vibrant place in Singapore...and a great place for a street-singer like me.


And I bumped into an old friend, Ah Ping, from my Michigan days while doing my thing at Clarke Quay...what a pleasant surprise!


Tourist, being tourist, just love to take picture of the random street-singer...


As the world goes by...

No comments: