Monday, October 06, 2008

Warren Buffett: My New Hero

Thanks to my buddy Mark Liew, who sent me this books list of his favorite investment/business books, I finally got to really learn about the "Oracle of Omaha". I started with "Value Investing", and then "Intelligent Investor" (written by Buffett's mentor Benjamin Graham) and finally "Essays of Warren Buffett". There's so much wisdom in these few books I think I'd most definitely have to re-read them again to fully grasp the ideas in them. I've also started reading through Berkshire Hathaway's annual letters to shareholders, starting from 2007 and going backwards...my goal is to finish reading every single one available on the website in a year's time (considering i have another dozen of books on my to-read list)...anyway, here're some videos of the great man himself in the charlie rose show:





No comments: