Friday, September 09, 2005

Life @ Berkeley

So after 3 weeks of intensive shopping, me and tammy finally got our apartment set up nicely...we spent quite alot (close to $1500) for furnitures, new phone lines, sound system, utensils, daily supplies...ouch! but it's all worth it if u take a look at the pics below..


A kitchen bar top as our little kitchen table with 4 bar stools...covered with orange-red table cloth..


another view of the kitchen table...with special meal coutesy by Tam da Chef..a long candle holder in the background...for romantic effects?


michigan wolverine at heart...in a land called Berkeley...looks like tam's also a Michigan convert now..

1 comment:

Karri Bowman said...

Hey, I stumbled upon your blog and was very inspired by human beings and life in general. I'm so happy for you and Tammy. And I hope you've gotten over your ethnic inferiority. Your house looks great and I think you guys are going to be very happy.