Friday, April 01, 2005

finally...

Relief! After another full day of solid of report writing, our team handed in our report 30 seconds before the due time! I guess this is as close as it gets. Actually, the report is far from perfect. I think we're alright in terms of content, but the tone of our report is far from professional. I don't think that my English is all that good, but my 2 other teammates have, well let me just say thy have their own 'unique' style of writing. It takes quite a lot of tact to tell them that we're tryint ot write a technical write-up, not some story or play. I mean those 2 dudes are cool, and responsible people, but i guess you cant always have the best of both worlds...
I'm glad it's all over now thou. We just need to finish up the presentation and we're done! yeah!

No comments: